Thursday, November 6, 2008

Learn to Sustain

Many poets have sung about her,there is no playwright who has not centered his theme around her. I speak about 'The Women'. Yes she has captured imagination of many and I thought I could shed some of mine now. Feminism has undergone changes over the years as do feminine.

I don't want to speak about the atrocities against her nor I a male chauvinist.But I am a serious observer of the society around me. What made man powerful during these centuries?,What gave him a responsible position in governments?. Man has evolved over centuries,he has learn t from his mistakes and enriched his knowledge pool. But women were either enforced or restricted themselves to stay at home. This lack of knowledge makes her a less learned person in the society.

As civilizations after civilization aroused the situation began to change. Women too started learning and learn t at rapid pace. But when they competed for prestigious positions they were denied by men,just out of fear.

There is one hard reality in this. We are living in liberalized world where your sex has no significance over talent. Those who learn and enrich their knowledge could only sustain. Power,authority comes to you naturally by virtue of your quality and not by your biological division.
"Who you are,What you are,are more Important than how you are"

No comments: