Friday, November 14, 2008

Transition a comparison

IT is the sector which has employed a lot of people and made them an active member of the society. I m employed but as of now I am continuing my life as a dependent population. In the mean time my friends joined many companies and had a mixed review about the professional life which they are having. Some are enjoying some says tough time. In the waiting time I had how a professional life after employed will be…

  • During college we shall cut an hour/day if we don’t like it and do some work which we like the most(mostly going to theaters/Beach).
  • In an organization for cutting you have loss of pay while you need to complete the tasks which are assigned to you.
  • Late night stressful project works.
  • Full time online browsing and chatting/downloading movies.
  • Any time play, full time enjoyment, and real time fun.
  • After a few year of work, getting stressed, full time pressure, and no time to enjoy.

Now that college life is over, it is time that I m enjoying just by playing all time football, cricket, basketball and all other game when said this to friends who works says don’t IRRITATE ME, I am already irritated. Of course they are productive citizens.

My next stage would be in an organization but at that time, I open my mail box everyday just to check whether a call letter is posted to me, but to my disappointment I would not have received it. When I receive and join company I shall remember these days when I m totally free playing games, net browsing, blogging, playing cricket, all time fun trips to beach, first day first show to movies and shall think wont I get back those days back again. This makes me happy overriding the pain being idle for a long gap waiting to join company.

No comments: